The world of storytelling is at your fingertips and the industry demands talented and skilled professionals. Get direction with Film at SAE.
SELECT A COURSE
AVAILABLE IN SOUTH AFRICA
FILTER BY LOCATION
Bachelor of Arts in Film Production
3 Years Full Time
Explore all the creative and technical elements of digital filmmaking, with an emphasis on developing your practical skills in pre-production, production, post-production and distribution
- Documentary Producer
- Music Video Producer
- VFx & Motion Graphics Specialist
Higher Certificate in Digital Film Production
1 Year Full Time
This course is designed to provide students with experience in all facets of digital film making and production, and foster creative confidence and artistic independence in a hands-on...
- Camera operator
- Lighting operator
- Assistant Director
Guerilla Video Production
2 NIGHTS A WEEK
Monday & Wednesday
6PM to 8PM
Learn to make professional-looking videos on shoestring budgets.
- Camera Operations
- Sound Recording
- Sound Effects & More...
2 NIGHTS A WEEK
Learn to create great live content in a cost-effective, engaging and quick way.
- Open Broadcaster Software & Others
- Basic Lighting
- Graphics & Logo Design
- Concept design & More...
Video has become the most effective way to engage with your audience online. Creating live content is a cost-effective, engaging and quick way to create great video content.
Using new technology with tried and tested production processes and protocols, we will get you running your own online live-streaming channel. Using the latest non-propriety streaming software, using hardware that you have easy access to, you will be able to produce first live-stream by the end of the course.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of course.
- Cape Town
You will learn
- How to setup your own online live-streaming channel
- Use Open Broadcaster Software & Others to do this
- Demonstrate the correct use of cameras and audio
- Basic lighting for presenting
- Basic graphics and logo design for channel identity
- Bandwidth requirements and problem solving around live-streaming
- Discuss available hardware and software available live-streaming
- How to embed live-stream into online entities and social media
- Use social media to drive live aspect of broadcast
- Develop first webisode and broadcasts
- Multi-cam cameramen
- Multi-cam mixers
- Multi-cam directors
- Business owners who want to engage with their client base
- Sports events owners
8 Weeks Part Time
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There may be no specific entry requirements for this course, however some previous experience and interest in chosen field is a must.
Please refer to the "Overview" tab for any course-specific entry requirements.
Fees and Payments
Fees: view our current Fee Schedule for information on our course fees. (Page 20)